Monday, August 10, 2015

OUR BIRTHDAY WEEK

When Josh & I met, we joked about how since our birthdays were so close, if we were both still in Rexburg we would throw a party. I can't believe that a year later, we really were celebrating it together once again, but now as a married couple. I seriously love having our birthdays so close. It's a whole week of BIRTHDAY FUN
Josh's birthday comes first, and I love waking up early to decorate our apartment. You can't have birthdays without birthday breakfast, birthday balloons, and birthday decorations all around the house (I go very Leslie Knope on holidays & birthdays). I was just so happy to be celebrating Josh and all the wonderful things he brings into my life. 



               
My birthday comes just 4 days after his & I was so excited to spend my 21st with my sweet husband. He woke me up to flowers & a birthday breakfast. We then headed to Packsaddle lake, went on a 1hr hike, and swam around in such a beautiful place. I even got some visits from the Ennis family, and some sweet friends. It was perfect!
I seriously love birthdays and I'm so excited to spend so many more BIRTHDAY WEEKS with my wonderful hubby. 


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment