So as of today, Josh and I have been Mr. and Mrs. Richardson for one month and four days! It really has been the greatest month of my life. I get to wake up next to my hottie everyday, I get to decorate our place together, and taking care of May together is always a blast! We love having our little pup. She's the cutest! Now, let me tell you a little bit more about May.
May was born on March 12, 2015. She was in the family since the moment she was born! (That being because her parents are my sisters two pit bulls, Drako and Duqueza)
We were so happy to know we were going to be getting her on the weekend of our wedding! A little nervous at first, of course, but we're so grateful we got her so quickly. May is now 2 months (almost 3) and is the silliest, sassiest, and sweetest little thing. She loves bubble wrap, walking on your face when you're laying on the floor, and cuddling next to me while Josh is at work. We love our little one.
Josh and I are now officially moved into our very first apartment! Every thing is out of its box and has its place in our home. We really do love it here. The location is perfect, the price is great, and more importantly, it's ours. It's the Richardson home. I love spending my days with Josh and May in our little place.
No comments:
Post a Comment